OPENING NIGHT GALA
Friday, November 4, 2016
Whittier Theatre 7:00 — 10:30 PM
- Food, beverages
- Intro of all Filmmakers in Attendance
- Summary of all films selected for 2016
- Andrew V McLaglen Lifetime Achievement Winner
- Screening of the “The Way” THE WAY (directed by Emilio Esteves) is a powerful and inspirational story about family, friends and the challenges we face while navigating this ever-changing and complicated world. Martin Sheen plays Tom, an irascible American doctor who comes to France to deal with the tragic loss of his son (played by Emilio Estevez). Rather than return home, Tom decides to embark on the historical pilgrimage “The Way of St. James” to honor his son’s desire to finish the journey. What Tom doesn’t plan on is the profound impact this trip will have on him. Through unexpected and oftentimes amusing experiences along “The Way,” Tom discovers the difference between “the life we live and the life we choose.”
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Whittier Theatre 7:00 — 10:00 PM
- Local hero Award to Bruce Barr founder of the KAVU concept
- Screening of several of the KAVU adventure films
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Friday Harbor House 10:00 AM — 12:30 PM
- 30 filmmakers to attend and discuss the art of documentary filmmaking
- Audience questions encouraged
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Whittier Theatre 8:00 PM — 10:30 PM
Awards given for the following:
- Tales from the heart
- Things to consider
- Local Heroes
- Explorers & adventurers
- Audience choice short film
- Audience choice full length film
Screening of the Audience Choice Award-winning film.
HOW AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS WORK
Be sure to rate each film you see during the Festival. Your ratings, combined with those of all attendees, will determine the winner!
Your Audience Choice Awards voting card is the cardstock insert in your program.
After viewing each film, rate it as 3 (loved it!), 2 (pretty good) or 1 (not my favorite). If you do not see a film, circle N/A.
When you have seen your final film at the Festival, turn in your voting card as you leave; a ballot box is near the exit of each venue.
Given during surgery. Furthermore treats emergency heart problems. Viagra is used to treat many types of soundness problems. Very likely every man has heard at least some about Viagra free trial. It is also known as Sildenafil. Usually, both men and women perish from sex dysfunctions. Positively, sexual diseases can boost circulation and, even more importantly, reaffirm the joys of living. Melancholia can dampen your desire and can lead to erectile disfunction. Melancholia affects all aspects of living including sexual health. Some popular medicines can mean screwing with your hard-on.