The 2016 Film Festival Friday Harbor Film Festival happens on November 4-5-6, 2016 with more documentaries focusing on the Pacific Ocean and its Rim, with films about island cultures, marine ecology, environmental issues, great adventures and individuals who live and work near the world’s largest ocean.
We will continue to present films and events throughout the year that support our mission to Entertain, Inspire & Enlighten through film.
HOW TO SEE FILMS OF YOUR CHOICE
- Plan your schedule ahead of time using the form on this page.
- Arrive at the beginning of a block of films that are grouped together. There will not be a sufficient break between films to admit you in the middle of the time block.
- 30 minutes before show time: Arrive at the venue where your wristband will be checked or your punch card will be punched. Line up for admission to the theatre. There will be two designated lines:
- all-access wristband holders/filmmakers (priorty seating) and
- punch card holders.
- 15 minutes before show time: all-access wristband holders/filmmakers will be admitted to the theatre. Once they have entered, punch card holders will be admitted until the venue capacity is reached.
- Please be prompt as a courtesy to all who wish to see the film without disturbance. Latecomers will be admitted if space is available.
- All of the film screenings are “festival seating, ” (i.e. no reserved seats).
- All-access wristband holders and filmmakers will have priority seating.
- Wristbands and punch cards are good at all locations.
- NOTE: Entry is not guaranteed to any specific film.
TICKETS: PUNCH CARDS, WRISTBANDS & FILMMAKERS’ SOIRÉE TICKETS
Admission to films and events requires purchase of an all-access wristband or a punch card for 1, 5, 10, or 15 films/events.
- A punch card enables the holder to attend the specified number of films/events on any day of the Festival.
- Punch cards may be shared with family and friends.
- Punch cards do not include entry into the Opening Night Filmmakers’ Gala.
- All-access wristbands include the Opening Night Filmmakers’ Gala.
- Wristbands are for one person only and may not be shared.
- A special ticket to the Opening Night Filmmakers’ Gala is available. This event includes robust appetizers, beverages and entertainment.
- A wristband or special ticket is required for entry into the Opening Night Filmmakers’ Gala.
- All tickets and wristbands are available for purchase beginning October 1:
- In person at the San Juan Community Theatre box office (11-4 Tuesdays – Fridays and 11-2 Saturdays) or at the Film Festival office (daily from noon to 5 pm).
- Online on the Film Festival website (www.fhff.org)
Tickets/wristbands that have been purchased online can be picked up at the San Juan Community Theatre box office (will call) beginning on November 1 or prior to the first film or event you attend. NOTE: Box office hours are 11-4 Tuesdays – Fridays and 11-2 Saturdays.
FESTIVAL TICKET PRICES
- Student tickets are provided free to San Juan County students through generous grants from Suzy Wakefield and others in our community.
- Students can pick up tickets beginning Nov. 1 at the FHFF office.
Given during surgery. Furthermore treats emergency heart problems. Viagra is used to treat many types of health problems. Very likely every man has heard at least some about Viagra free trial. It is also known as Sildenafil. Usually, both men and women perish from sex dysfunctions. Positively, sexual diseases can boost circulation and, even more importantly, reaffirm the joys of living. Doldrums can dampen your desire and can lead to erectile dysfunction. Depression affects all aspects of living including sexual heartiness. Some popular medicines can mean screwing with your erection.