Parking & Logistics
Parking is available on the streets near each venue, as well as in 2 parking lots – one on Second Street between the Courthouse and San Juan Community Theatre and the other on Spring Street at Argyle. Refer to the map for locations.
Please do not park in private lots marked for reserved parking.
• All Film Festival venues are within easy walking distance of one another, town businesses, and the ferry terminal.
• Should you need transportation (and you have not brought your car) several local taxi services are available:
• Bob’s Taxi…360–378-6777
• Classic Cab…360–378-7519
• Friday Harbor Taxi…360–298-4434
• San Juan Taxi…360–378-8294 or 360–378-3550
Help us avoid using disposable plastic water bottles. Fresh water is available free at each venue. Bring your own water bottle to fill up or buy one with the Film Festival logo at the Festival Office/Hospitality Center or San Juan Community Theatre.
All venues have restrooms.
Please help us recycle! Clearly marked bins are in the lobby of San Juan Community Theatre, and temporary recycling receptacles are located at all other venues.
Questions — Comments — Suggestions
Friday Harbor Film Festival
PO Box 2627
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
MOVIE VENUE PROTOCOLS
• Parental discretion is advised. Most of the films are not rated.
• Turn off all electronics (cell phones, text messaging devices, pagers, beepers) during all programs.
• Recording devices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
• Saving seats is strongly discouraged!
• Check program timing! Run times include up to 15 minutes for Q&A sessions. We have arranged the film start times to help you see as many films as possible.
• No pets, except service dogs, are allowed in any of the venues.