Pull out that new 2014 calendar now, and mark November 7, 8 & 9 — the dates of the Second Annual Friday Harbor Film Festival!!!
Carrying forward the momentum of the successful inaugural Festival last October, planners Lynn Danaher and Karen Palmer anticipate an even larger event in the coming year. A steering committee is already hard at work to make sure that everyone who participates – be it as an attendee, a sponsor, a volunteer, or a film-maker – will be proud to be a part of this wonderful community event.
Here are some upcoming highlights:
- The next Festival will feature another set of fascinating documentaries about the Pacific Rim that will entertain, inspire, and enlighten.
- Ticket types will be far simpler and prices will be lower, making the Festival more affordable for everyone, especially families.
- Tuesday night screenings of many of the films featured in last year’s Festival are currently being held every two weeks through May at the Grange.
- On January 21, you’ll be able to see (or see again!) both “The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom,” a moving visual poem about the aftermath of Japan’s horrific tsunami; and “Honor and Sacrifice,” an amazing story about what happened to the family of San Juan Islander Roy Matsumoto during World War II. For a full schedule of all upcoming Tuesday night screenings, check out the Festival’s website at http://www.fhff.org.
- Planning is underway for some fun events that will help us raise money to support the operating costs of next fall’s Festival…stay tuned!
Speaking of raising money, we need YOUR help to make the 2014 Festival a success. Because ticket sales account for only a small portion of our operating revenue, we are dependent on grants, sponsorships and donations…meaning that a donation of any size would be most appreciated!
As a special incentive to encourage your support, we will provide those who contribute $300 with an all-access Festival Pass and those who contribute $500 with two all- access Festival Passes. These passes, which will cost $150 each when Festival tickets go on sale, entitle you to admission to all films, priority seating, plus admission to the special opening night Soiree for film-makers, their guests, and event sponsors.
If you’d like to be a Festival supporter, please send your check — made out to:
Friday Harbor Film Festival — to P.O. Box 2627, Friday Harbor 98250. A portion of your donation could be tax deductible .
Given during surgery. Furthermore treats emergency heart problems. Viagra is used to treat many types of heartiness problems. Very likely every man has heard at least some about Viagra free trial. It is also known as Sildenafil. Usually, both men and women suffer from sexual dysfunctions. Positively, sexual diseases can boost circulation and, even more importantly, reaffirm the joys of living. Depression can dampen your desire and can lead to erectile disfunction. Depression affects all aspects of time including sex health. Some pop medicines can mean screwing with your hard-on.